Please read the following general website Terms and Conditions (these “T&Cs” or “Agreement”) carefully before accessing the www.insider-week.com websites whether online or though any mobile device or application (collectively referred to as the “Site”), before you register as a member, access any data on our Site, subscribe to our Services, as defined below, or interact with other users, members, customers or visitors (“Users”) of the Site so that you are aware of your legal rights and obligations with respect to the Site or INSIDERWEEK EDUCATION LTD and any of its affiliates, parents and subsidiaries (individually and collectively, “we”, “us”, “our”, “IW” or “MyIW”).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO NOTE:
1. Description of the Site. The Site provides its Users with access to analytical information based on historical prices from the NYSE, NASDAQ and AMEX (“Data Products”). The Site is designed for educational and entertainment purposes. The Site’s analytical information is based on delayed, historical data only. All activities and capabilities offered by or through the Site and any mobile devise or application shall individually and collectively be referred to as “Services”.
We reserve the right to add, change, modify, suspend or discontinue any portion of the Site or the Service(s) offered at any time. We may also impose limits on certain Services or features and/or restrict your access to parts of the Site or to the entire Site in our sole and absolute discretion and without notice or liability to anyone.
2. Services: The Site offers may both free and Paid access Services to Users.
(a) Free Access: The Site may now or in the future offer its Users with free limited time or trial access to Data Products free of charge to Users. The scope, access and data available under such free limited time or trial access, shall be subject to change from time to time in IW’s sole and absolute discretion.
(b) Paid Access: The Site shall offer Paid access to its Data Products. Paid access may now or in the future be available via a monthly, three month, half year or annual subscriptions. The Site’s subscription fees are explained to Users during the registration process and are subject to change from time to time at our absolute and sole discretion. Please note that any subscriptions or fees that are disclosed to you in the registration process are deemed part of this Agreement. You agree to pay IW for all usage and/or subscription fees charged to your account, as per this Agreement. All charges will appear on your credit card bill.
(i) Any changes are effective upon Notice to You. Notice may be provided to You by posting such changes on the Site or by delivering such changes via electronic mail, TXT/SMS messages or any other means that we deem reasonable, in our sole and absolute discretion (“Notice”).
(ii) Credit Policy: You may terminate your access subscription at any time. IW, HOWEVER, WILL NOT REFUND ANY SUBSCRIPTION FEES TO YOU FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER. If you terminate your subscription, your subscription will remain active until the end of your then-current subscription period (that is, the subscription period through which you had paid prior to your cancellation).
3. Registration: In order to subscribe to our Paid Services, you will be required to create an Account. You may never use someone else’s Account. You may also never grant anyone else access to your Account. When creating an Account with the Site, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself (“Registration Data”) as prompted by our registration form. Registration Data may include your e-mail address, user name, password, billing address and credit card information. You also represent that we may rely on your Registration Data as accurate, current and complete. You agree to maintain and update your Registration Data to keep it accurate, current and complete. We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to terminate your Account for inaccurate, untrue, deceptive and/or incomplete Registration Data.
4. Username and Password: As part of the registration process, you will be asked to select a username and password.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR USERNAME, PASSWORD AND ANY AND ALL PURCHASES, COMMUNICATIONS AND OTHER ACTIVITIES THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU AGREE NOT TO TRANSFER, SELL OR RESELL YOUR USERNAME AND/OR PASSWORD, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDE ACCESS TO THE SITE, THROUGH THE USE OF YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD, TO ANY THIRD PARTY.
If you have reason to believe that your Account is no longer secure, you must promptly change your password by updating your Account information and immediately notify us of same by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. License to Use Data Products. As a User of the Site, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable and limited license to access and use the Site (and its associated content) and/or Services in accordance with this Agreement. We retain the right to terminate this license, without notice, in our sole and absolute discretion, at any time for any reason whatsoever. We also reserve any rights not explicitly granted in these T&Cs.
7. Dispute Resolution: If a dispute arises between you and us, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and us agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises out of this Agreement or our Services (a “Claim”) in accordance with one of the subsections below or as we and you otherwise agree in writing. Before resorting to these alternatives, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by sending an email to email@example.com. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
8. Legal Warning: Any attempt by any User to damage, destroy, tamper with, vandalize and/or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Site, Data Products and/or Services, is a violation of criminal and civil law and we will diligently pursue all remedies in this regard against any offending individual or entity to the fullest extent permissible by law and in equity.
9. Contact Us:
INSIDERWEEK EDUCATION LTD
Kinira 28, Floor 3
8011 Paphos, Cyprus