Trade with Me.
My goal is to demonstrate how I successfully trade commodity, currency, and index futures based on the COT Report. I offer you the same opportunity to follow my trades and create your own trading success.
Follow the COT Strategy that has been successful for over 10 years.
*Pro Trader Subscribers will get access to all my Startup and COT-1 Account trades. My COT-2 Strategy is reserved for more advanced traders and therefore following my COT-2 account trades are only available to Pro Trader Subscribers that purchase additional courseware and demonstrate mastery of my COT-1 strategy.
Let's take a closer look at the benefits
Stay informed with weekly trading plans
Every week, I analyze the markets using COT, seasonal, and weather data, and select the most promising opportunities. I provide the results of my analysis to our subscribers, saving you time and improving the quality of your trading decisions.
Learn from our transparency
The Pro Trader subscription gives you access to my watchlist and all the trades on the StartUp and COT-1 accounts. You'll always know which trades I have opened and in which markets I plan to enter. This way, you can learn from me by observing my trading in action.
Gain insight into our strategy
Not sure if swing trading based on the COT Strategy is right for you? With our Pro Trader subscription, you'll get a glimpse into the daily implementation of the strategy and quickly find out if this trading approach suits you or not.
Receive news and additional content
Want to stay well-informed in your trading journey? With the Pro Trader subscription, you'll become a member of our private group in a messenger and receive relevant trading news. You'll also get additional tips on our trading strategy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I become a Pro Trader member?
You can use the box below, powered by PayPal, to pay for your subscription. You can choose between two payment methods: via PayPal account or via bank card. Once payment is confirmed, you will gain access to the Membership Area immediately. An invoice with VAT details will be provided by PayPal.
Who is the Pro Trader subscription suitable for?
- For traders who have already gained some experience in the stock market and want to improve their trading and learn more about the COT Strategy.
- For swing traders, as our average holding period ranges between 3-20 days. Day traders and scalpers may find the Pro Trader less suitable for their trading style.
- Our trading approach is suitable for professionals as it requires minimal time commitment. Spending two hours on Sunday for preparation and 20-30 minutes during weekdays between 8-9 PM for order adjustments.
- For individuals who view trading as a long-term development process. Those seeking quick wealth or aiming to double their account may be disappointed with the Pro Trader approach.
What are the requirements?
- Brokerage account: When you are ready to trade with real money, you will need to sign up with a brokerage firm that will allow you to trade futures contracts (TradeStation, Interactive Brokers, etc.). These firms integrate with TradingView so you can make real money trades in exactly the same way you learned to paper trade.
- Charting tool: You can follow along with our trades using a free charting tool like TradingView. You can also make the same trades we do using TradingView’s free paper trading account so you don’t have to risk your own money until you are comfortable with the process of buying and selling futures contracts.
In what format is the information shared?
The weekly trading plans are shared through videos. These videos are posted in the password-protected Membership Area and Telegram channel, where they can be viewed. Additionally, a brief notification is sent via email.
The trading signals and daily trading comments are posted as images and text in the Membership Area and Telegram channel.
What is published and when?
The weekly trading plan and the trading results of the previous week are published on Sundays at ~4:00 PM (UTC) in the Membership Area and Telegram channel.
During the week, the trading signals and daily comments are published around 8:30 PM in the Membership Area and Telegram channel.
Can trades be re-traded 1-to-1?
InsiderWeek is not a signal service and does not strive to be one. Theoretically, it is possible to follow the entries and exits. However, it should be noted that Max Schulz manages a $1 million account where he holds multiple positions simultaneously and uses larger stop losses. This is not possible with small accounts unless you have a CFD account where fractional contracts can also be traded.
We want to emphasize once again that blindly following the trades will not be beneficial. You must always make your own decisions on which setups to trade and which ones not to. By doing so, you take responsibility for your own actions. In trading, as in life, you will only grow if you take responsibility. If you are only looking to make quick money, then the Pro Trader subscription is not for you. However, if you want to gain professional trading experience, then you are in the right place.
Does my membership renew automatically? Where can I cancel it?
Yes, your membership subscription will be renewed automatically on a monthly basis. If you want to cancel it – you can do it anytime in the Membership Area.
What if the offer does not suit me?
We offer the fairest deal in the market, and we back it up with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you realize that it's not the right fit for you, we will refund your membership fee in full. Please note that this guarantee is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. With our 30-day money-back guarantee, you can test our service risk-free for 30 days.