The author: Max Schulz
married, father of 2 children
Diploma in Business Administration with a focus on finance
5 years of professional experience in the agricultural company
Professional commodities trader at the CME in Chicago for 7 years
Third place at the 2017 World Cup Championship of Futures Trading®
Third place at the 2019 Global Cup Derivatives Trading Championship®
January 2020 Person of the Month, selected by finanzpraxis.com
Here's how the book is structured
Futures and the Futures Market
- 1.1. What are “futures”?
- 1.2. What significance do the futures markets have?
- 1.3. What is traded on the futures markets?
- 1.4. Standardized contracts
- 1.5. Futures or shares? What’s the main difference?
- 1.6. The time factor in futures trading
How we got into the market
- 2.1. Trading on the side
- 2.2. Going professional with Insider Week
- 2.3. What does the near future hold?
Our trading approach
- 3.1. The CFTC and the COT report
- 3.2. The market participants
- 3.3. The COT signal
- 3.4. Entering the market
- 3.5. As for the risks...
- 3.6. Beware of correlations
- 3.7. Conclusion
Our trading results
- 4.1. From zero to hero
- 4.2. 2018 – our most successful year to date
- 4.3. 2019 – a year of highs and lows
- 4.4. 2020 – mastering a volatile year with our robust strategy
- 4.5. Results table 2014 - 2020
- 4.6. World Cup Trading Championships®
YOUR path to becoming a profitable futures trader
- 5.1. The long path to profit
- 5.2. The successful trader
- 5.3. Conclusion: How do you start trading futures?
How can we help you get started with YOUR trading?
- 6.1. Our website
- 6.2. Our trading group COT trading
- 6.3. Our coaching offer
You are nearly done!
- 9.1. Futures and COT
- 9.2. Psychology of a trader
- 9.3. Mindset